Palladium Absolution is a game developed over 6 Months with a team of 7 game developers. My role of the team was the Graphics Programmer. My responsibilities were taking care of the technical side of the graphics part such as making sure the animations playing right and also handling the content side of the game. Palladium Absolution is a third person sci-fi shooter where you become a hero on a mission to reclaim the Palladium to save Earth under the threat of Alien invaders.
- Working with a team to create a game.
- Programming 3D game logic and features.
- Proficiency using the Unreal Development Kit.
- Creating 3D models including texturing, rigging and animating.
- Implementing 3D assests into UDK engine.