‘Link’ was made for Ludum Dare 30, depicting a distant future, where the world has become so overpopulated that all forms of interaction has been reduced to a virtual form. You play as a rebel who’s goal is to reestablish a more natural connection between people.
Watch out, the cops are not going to let you congregate in such an overpopulated day and age.
Arrow keys to move
1) Normal (First block you encounter): Gives you 1 point
2) Shooter (Red bandana): Shoots when adjacent spaces are empty.
3) Immune (Grey covered): Immune to cops.
4) Tall (Tall, slim): Irregular shape but gives you 4 points.
5) Fat (Fat, wide): Irregular shape but gives you 4 points.